In 2017 the European Investment Bank (EIB) funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros, said EIB President Werner Heuer in an interview with AMNA. Mr. Heuer stressed that Greece is in the third place of the European ranking regarding investments realized through the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI), in correlation with the size of Greece's economy. "This is a remarkable performance in an economy where investments were limited for such a long time", he said.
Commenting on EIB investment activities, Mr. Heuer stressed that the greatest recovery is observed in the private sector funding and more specifically, in the funding supported by the EFSI.
Latest from Guest
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”
- Six-month suspended sentence for Golden Dawn MP Ilias Kasidiaris for ‘inciting crime’