Striker of Panathinaikos, Luciano da Rocha Neves, suffered serious cruciate rupture injury during Greek Cup's clash against Larissa (2-0) on Wednesday.
The 24-year-old Brazilian and former player of Atlético Clube Goianiense, Avaí FC, CD Leganés, Corinthians (2014-17) is expected to return in action in February of 2018 and his long absence will definitely be a major blow for the first-team plans of manager of the Greens, Marinos Ouzounidis.
Latest from Guest
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”
- European Investment Bank funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros