Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Greece – Cyprus – Egypt meeting in Nicosia on Tuesday
- Cypriot Defence Minister: Cyprus plays an active role as a security contributor and pillar of stability
- Kotzias: Britain ‘sabotaged’ UN initiative for Cyprus
- Rome sends a message to Ankara regarding drilling in Cyprus
- Drilling begins in Cyprus today